1213 East Oakton Street
Arlington Heights, IL
St. Viator High School opened in 1961. Sacred Heart of Mary High School was founded as a school for young women who attend classes in a wing of St. Viator until Sacred Heart opened in Rolling Meadows in 1962. St. Viator became co-ed beginning with the 1987-1988 school year as Sacred Heart of Mary closes its doors in Rolling Meadows.
* School Facebook pages are
official Facebook pages of
they are not official pages of Township
High School District 214
or any of the respective high schools.